Friday, July 19, 2013

Ponies, zombies, other stuff

Here are some cheap impulse purchases I made from Hudson's, that I'll probably regret. It's just so hard to resist a 70% markdown.


I got a pair of ponies.  They are pretty cute, but they are practically Happy Meal-level toys compared to the old ponies.  I've got the bumble bee pony somewhere, it's been lonely.  I wish the hair tinsel had been left off of these.  Most of the pleasure of My Little Pony is in messing with the silky hair, tinsel fouls that up.

I also finished my collection of S.L.U.G. Zombies series 2 and 4.  I think I also have all of series 3 and none of series 1.  The line was overpriced, and died because of it.

I think they look good with my C.U.T.I.E. girls, a Mattel line that died 25 years ago for the same reason.

Let's pretend the delay in my posting was due to this laptop sandwich.  It makes my life seems more fun that way.


No comments: