Sunday, July 28, 2013

2013 Nameless AA Barbie Fairy "Asha"


The dirty truth is that I ended up returning this girl.  After comparing her to the other four girls I have with the Asha face, she fell short.  She's gorgeous compared to most of the current playline, but for $11 I expect a real body, and I have to draw the line somewhere.

The gimmick body pops apart and can be joined with other mermaid/fantasy/fairy/princess bodies.  These girls have no individual names or line names.  It's as though even Mattel sees their Barbie fantasy line as one gigantic, generic goulash.  Poor Barbie.










The head is enlarged.  At the very end of the Fashion Fever line, Mattel used the regular Asha head alongside the new big heads.  No such luck here.



1 comment:

Dollz4Moi said...

I have the Asha faced fairy before this one. That one had a normal size head. She received a new body of course