Monday, August 29, 2016

Fashionistas #31 Rock n Roll Plaid petite


I finally got her!  I'm so happy to have this cute little girl.  I think it's the same head mold as the tall Asian girl, but this eye print has both eyes facing completely forward, so I prefer it.


Unfortunately, I didn't realize until I got her home that she has a perforated line sewn across her forehead, in some kind of hair rooting machine accident.  All I want to do is tear her out of the box, but I should keep her NRFB and see if I can get a better copy.


I've got a Jenny Wear shirt that might be better for her, but I'll have to wait a bit to find out.  It's a Chinese-made doll, so there's a 50/50 chance the head doesn't have glue, I could just add some plugs into the holes.  But if there's glue in the head, I don't have the stamina or sanity left to fully reroot it.











2 comments:

Anderson's All-Purpose said...

I've never seen a "rooting accident" like that before, although I guess it had to happen sooner or later. Also, my last two dolls were made in China (MTM Asha and 2015 freckled pale Desiree mold girl) and had very little glue, so miracles still do happen!

MissSpottyJane said...

This is my first time seeing it as well. It's good to know every head isn't full of glue.