Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Disney Store Prince Phillip



I wanted to have a giant display of Disney dolls, but that's never going to happen,  so I've been selling off the new ones whose faces didn't impress me.  The biggest problem for me is how huge all their heads are.


I think Prince Phillip goes with Aurora, by process of elimination.  It seemed like a great idea to have a prince for every princess, but in practice several are interchangeable.  I think this one is from 2010 or 2011, the princes don't change yearly as much as the princesses.  He's long gone from my collection.





3 comments:

D7ana said...

Thanks for sharing this Prince, MSJ. I don't recall seeing a Prince with smaller eyes; usually, they seem to have overlarge eyes.

Ms. Leo said...

I found one like this in the thrift store. I think the heads on the Princes are larger because the heads on the Disney girls dolls are larger too. What is it with the larger heads? Who told them that was a good thing?

MissSpottyJane said...

He does have smaller eyes, that's one reason I justified buying him. The big heads unfortunately don't even match the character designs.