Monday, May 21, 2012

Monster High Create a Monster Vampire and Sea Monster

I think the past year of Monster High products has been a social experiment to see just how badly a company can treat customers before they stop buying. I got lucky after Christmas and found the Skeleton CAM pack. It took more than three months to find the double sets with the TORSOS in them, so I bought them on sight but never felt like opening them. Now they're shipping the sets with two torsos, so I'm returning both sets. Thank goodness Wal-Mart has a 90 day return policy. I really liked the Sea Monster head, but at this point I doubt I'll re-buy it. I'm burned out.










1 comment:

Dollz4Moi said...

I like the Sea Monster too. I just wish they had the purple torso for her. I will just have to use another torso until one appears.

I also have the werewolf set and I'm thankful they provided a torso for her.