New designs are showing up internationally. It looks like they aren't using that glitter print on everything anymore.
- UK Mulan now has an extra puffy skirt.
- Belle has new side-glancing eyes. I think I prefer the old version.
- Ariel's new version looks the same as the old version.
- Aurora looks very similar to the old version.
- Cinderella looks similar to the old version. The eyebrows look different, eyes may be smaller.
- Jasmine is less smiley than the old version, a whole new head mold.
And Mattel has Disney VIP dolls out.
"Plus, be the first to see the Ultimate Disney Princess castle and VIP doll collection inspired by the hottest Disney Channel stars releasing this fall just in time for the holidays."It's too late, Disney. The pictures are already on Flickr.
Monster High, unfortunately the feel aren't. The clothing packs look just OK on Monster High dolls. I'll pass.