Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Disney Store is rolling out new princess dolls for 2012.

Since I've had to mail-order the dolls, my experiences have been hit and miss.

New designs are showing up internationally. It looks like they aren't using that glitter print on everything anymore.
I want to get old Jasmine now.

And Mattel has Disney VIP dolls out.
"Plus, be the first to see the Ultimate Disney Princess castle and VIP doll collection inspired by the hottest Disney Channel stars releasing this fall just in time for the holidays."
It's too late, Disney. The pictures are already on Flickr.
At $18 per doll, I don't expect these to fly off shelves. The bodies are similar to Monster High, unfortunately the feel aren't. The clothing packs look just OK on Monster High dolls. I'll pass.

2 comments:

D7ana said...

Thanks for the links, MSJ! I wonder if the heads would fit on bigger bodies to look "normal."

Like some of the Flavas heads when put on heavier bodies ....

MissSpottyJane said...

I'm so tempted to buy all the Moxie Teenz to rebody smaller dolls with big heads.