Friday, January 21, 2011

Disney Disappointment

Sometimes, money is spent and things just don't work out. I got my box of goodies from the Disney Store today.

The first doll I pulled out was jointed Princess Snow White. She's perfect. I can ignore the cheap fashion because the face is so nice.























Then I pulled out the star of the order. Poor Ursula has a glob of green paint on her eye. Sigh.























Last came Mulan and Pocahontas. I know I've complained about wonky eyes before, but this really takes the cake. This head is huge, it's not a tiny mistake.























Pocahontas isn't quite as bad, but one eye is still bigger than the other, and the blue eye shading is only on one eye.























The dresses on all of them are super cheap. I guess I'll save the sadder three for eBay or Toys for Tots.

2 comments:

cyano said...

Awww, that sucks! That's why I rather buy dolls in person, but I don't often go to the mall where the Disney Store is. I really want that Ursula doll!

MissSpottyJane said...

I know what you mean. The Disney Store nearest me isn't very easy to get to, so mail ordering was the only practical option.