Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sakurana Shamrock Air edition

Sakurana came today! The doll is more action-figure like, and comes with an extra set of gripping hands and a pair of flat feet. It's designed for both the arms and hands to detach. She also came with her own stand.

The dress quality is OK, the inside of the skirt is serged. I'm not a big fan of shiny satin, but it is a human-clothes quality satin. Both her feet are a big non-standard size.
I know I need a real lightbox and real lights. I need it especially now that my very old camera is losing its dying. This is the real color of Sakurana, pale skin and a blazing pink fashion.






















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I found your blog through a doll board where a member stole one of my pictures (including my bandwidth).
If you are not a member of http://www.forum.dollplanet.ru/ then I guess this member stole your pics, too...
You can find them in this thread:
http://www.forum.dollplanet.ru/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2685&start=180