Friday, April 8, 2016

Passed on Fashionistas #30 "Pink & White Pizzazz" tall Asian


I finally found one with centered eyes, but still wasn't feeling it.  I dislike the wall-eyed Barbie dolls, especially when the eyes are sliding way to the side of the head.  I can tolerate it on Monster High, because they're intentionally a bit grotesque.  The prototype avoided it.  Anyway, I guess the doll itself is cute enough.  I'll wait for another release of this mold.  They recycle everything these days, so it's just a waiting game.





4 comments:

jSarie said...

Huh, I've been hunting for one of the petite dolls (without success so far), but I hadn't even thought to pay attention to the eyes - I'm going to have to watch for that!

Dollz4Moi said...

I passed on most of them so far. I do like her sandals but not enough to buy the doll. I'm looking for the AA Curvy

Ms. Leo said...

I purchased this one too! Although the mold is a recycled, I think it is well done. I purchased one of the petites and don't see myself getting more. I want one of the curvy dolls. The bodies aren't and the knees don't bend,which I always thought was the bare minimum! There does seem to be problems with the eyes recently. You really need to look closely.

MissSpottyJane said...

Good luck on your hunts, everybody!