Monday, December 26, 2011

Bratz Style It Maci

Out of the four new "Style It" releases, Maci and Rylan seem to be the hardest to get. When I found a Maci with good face paint, I bought her. I like the contrast of the pale eyes with dark hair.

The outfit is just OK. The top and jacket are realistic. The skirt isn't much like current styles, but at least it's inoffensive. The shoes are those overused ankle boots. The legs are black plastic, rats.

This is the same outfit the Giant Bratz Cloe has. Even the illustration is the same, but heavily Photoshopped. I think the fabrics with large patterns worked better on the larger scale doll.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG! I found a Maci with her outfit and make up in perfectly conditions but now I'd like to put her on sale. Do you have any idea of the price?