Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Prom Date Zeke and Sharpay
















































I don't know or care for anything about High School Musical, but Mattel does make the dolls with better heads and faces than the current Barbie line. At $5 a pair, I went ahead and bought a few sets for the heads.

Even the dolls I cherry-picked have paint problems that were not obvious in the store. Sadly, $5 is about what the pairs are worth, if that. I've seen clone dolls with better quality clothing.

3 comments:

D7ana said...

I have this set, but I didn't care for the Sharpay's facial screening. (Wonky eyed) I found another set with Sharpay and Tiara - that Sharpay had much better facial screening. Cheap clothes? I have become resigned to them.

That's why I prefer to buy dolls where I can see them.

cyano said...

$5? Where at!?

MissSpottyJane said...

I found them at Big Lots. It wasn't a special, and they had tons of them.